Genealogy information is linked here for the following surnames
- Basey. The Basey (Boese) family records begin with Charles Basey, who was born in the early 1800s in Prussia. Carl Basey married Irene Hendrix. Charles Archie Basey married Bertha Means.
- Means. The Means were early Indiana settlers.
- Menzies - The Means are a Sept of the Menzies Clan.
- History - The Means were Ulster Scots a.k.a. Scot-Irish.
- Joyce - Susan Joyce married into the Means Family
- Allen - Susan Joyce was a descendant of Elijah Joyce and Elizabeth Allen
- Downing - A branch on our Means Family Tree
- Hendrix. The Hendrix family history. John Philo Hendrix married Carrie Lee Carter. Their daughter, Irene married Carl Basey.
- Day Drucilla Day line.
- Walsh Vincent Hendrix married Mary Martha Walsh. Her lineage is listed here.
- West Lenzy (Lindsey) F. Hendrix married Julia Anne Walsh. Her lineage is listed in this file.
- Carter. Carrie Carter married John Philo Hendrix.
- Greenwood History - a separate page with some notes copied from various sources.
Dunn. My husband is a Dunn, a surname with Irish origins.
- Hockett. The Hockett family is not part of my lineage. However, it is part of my children's heritage and thus I've recorded as much as I could find of this line as well.
Mt. Zion Church Records 1849-1896. A local church to which several ancestors belonged
Beaver Creek Church History This is a letter found among my Mother's records that provides some information on the history of the Beaver Creek Advent Christian Church.
Eden Flyers - Carl W. Basey was on the 1937 County Championship team. This document contains the multi-year history of the Eden Flyers from the early twenties through 1955.
I hope this information will be of use and/or interest to others. If you have information to share, I would be happy to update my records.
In addition to the information above, I have a web page that points to various pictures of ancestors, tombstones, and documents. Click here to view a listing of items available for viewing.